- Holter monitor (24, 48 and 72 hr) and event monitor (7,14,28 days)
- 2D and 3D echocardiography, strain imaging to assess cardiotoxicity and early signs of heart damage.
- 24-Hr blood pressure monitor
- Treadmill exercise ECG stress test
- Stress echocardiogram
- Vascular ultrasound peripheral vascular problems–carotid Duplex, lower extremity arterial Duplex, lower extremity venous Duplex, and reflux studies. Screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm, and ankle-brachial index (ABI).
- Evaluation for minimal invasive valve replacement (TAVR) pronounces “TAVER”.
- Evaluation for minimal invasive mitral valve procedure (mitral clip procedure)
- Evaluation for alternative therapies for anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation (watchman procedure)